Non-invasive or minimally-invasive procedures can offer dramatic cosmetic improvement with minimal risk, little or no downtime, and at a lower cost than surgery. At his office in Santa Rosa, facial rejuvenation and skin care specialist Dr. Victor Lacombe offers a variety of minimally-invasive procedures and products.
Determining which procedure or product (or combination thereof) will best accomplish your aesthetic goals can be challenging. That’s why choosing a skilled facial plastic surgeon is so important. Dr. Lacombe has devoted his career to providing advanced techniques for improving the aging face. To discover your options for non-surgical rejuvenation, you can request your complimentary consultation with Dr. Lacombe online or call his office at (707) 577-8292. At his office in Santa Rosa, Dr. Lacombe sees men and women from throughout Northern California including Sonoma County and Marin County for skin care.
Dr. Lacombe offers the following minimally-invasive procedures to help you look your best without surgery:
- BOTOX® Cosmetic: to temporarily reduce the appearance of dynamic wrinkles such as frown lines or crow’s feet.
- Injectable Fillers: to remove or minimize wrinkles. Options include Restylane®, Sculptra® Aesthetic and many others.
- Liquid Facelift: to create skin smoothing results similar to a traditional facelift, without surgery required.
- Laser Tattoo removal: to eliminate unwanted tattoos.
- Laser Skin Care: to treat acne, age spots, pigmentation, and rosacea.
- Laser Vein Treatment: to reduce unsightly facial and leg veins.
- Thermage®: to tighten skin, improve tone and texture, and stimulate collagen production.